Saturday, April 17, 2010

Leaving Soon/Things To Do

As I sit in my room this Saturday evening attempting to get some work done on my assignments and papers, I'm coming to the realization that in two weeks from this moment, I will be somewhere in the greater London area. It's absolutely crazy to me that this program is ending so quickly, and to see how I am now (Which is a bit more Kenyan. I talked down the price of my hotel room in London!) Despite how soon I'm leaving, I'm already creating a list of things I have to do when I get home in my head. I'm going to miss it here, but there are definitely things I have to do when I get home, which include:

-Spend time with my family and friends
-Go see my grandparents
-Go hiking/camping at Devil's Lake
-Go eat the food I've been missing all semester (Qdoba Chicken Queso burrito, Coldstone Birthday Cake Remix gotta have it, Starbucks)
-Read "Harry Potter"
-Watch ridiculous movies with friends and family
-Go have a beer on the Union terrace while listening to live music
-Drive around rural Wisconsin at dusk
-Go running at nighttime
-Have coffee readily available every day
-Go swim laps
-Eat cheese and brats
-Go to the Madison Farmer's Market, WHERE, I will eat Stella's Bakery Hot Spicy Cheese bread
-Catch up on missed episodes of "The Office"
-Have a card game night with friends, which will include excessive yelling


These are a few of the things I've missed while being here. It's a lot to get done in the three weeks before I go to work at Okoboji Bible camp, but I will try my hardest. I look forward to what the next month and a half have in store for me. I miss you all and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment